Date(s) - 02/05/2020
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Harrison Township Public Library
Let your creative spirit shine, come learn the basics of cake decorating. During this class, Renee Pokoj will demo some basic cake decorating techniques and answer questions from simple cakes to wedding cake creations.
Cake Decorating Basics
- Frosting recipe for decorating
- Easy way to flavor your frosting
- How to level a cake
- How to smooth a cake
- Adding a center filling
- Do you know what is a crumb layer is when decorating?
- Learn how to make and fill bags with frosting
- Learn how to change frosting tips
- Learn how to decorate a cake/cupcakes
Each participant will receive 2 cake decorating tips, a bag of frosting and some cupcakes to decorate. We will practice on a paper plate to start then move on to the cupcakes.
Fun for all. Registration required through the Harrison Township Library. Seating will be limited for this class.
Please bring a container to transport your cupcakes home. No one wants frosting all over the carpet in their car – believe me, I have done it 🙂
This class is free sponsored by Friends Of The Library.