Basil Vitality™ has a warm, sweet flavor and scent. Basil is commonly found in Asian and European dishes. By using an essential oil opposed to dry herbs in your cooking, you’ll have a brighter flavor in your cooking.
Basil Vitality pairs well with both sweet and savory foods. You can try Basil Vitality Oil with sauces, bread, soups, chicken, or seafood. If you want a lighter basil flavor in your dish, dip a toothpick in the oil and swirl it in your preparations.
Uses for Basil Vitality™
- Add Basil Vitality to any pasta sauce recipe. Add Rosemary Vitality or Oregano Vitality for even more flavor!
- Add to deli salads, Asian- or Italian-inspired soups, and custom salad dressings
- Boil pasta noodles in basil-infused water for a subtle flavor
- Pair with lime juice and melons (such as watermelon and cantaloupe) for a fresh summer treat
- Mix with a mild tea, such as chamomile. Add a dash of honey to sweeten
How to Use
- Dilute 1 drop with 4 drops of carrier oil. Put in a capsule and take 1 daily
Basil (Ocimum basilicum)† leaf oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil