Citronella oil has a fresh and welcoming scent and is commonly used in outdoor candles, sprays, lotions, and other camping/outdoor essentials.
Citronella has a mild citrus scent which provides an inviting environment whenever it’s used.
Uses for Citronella
- Apply topically before and after outdoor activities
- Use in a custom fragrance or diffusion blend
- Apply topically to refresh and moisturize skin
- Use as an alternative deodorant
- Tip: Combine with Tea Tree essential oil for added strength
- Create a DIY floating candle bowl to establish a pleasant aroma during outdoor parties
How to Use
- Topically: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6™ or olive oil and apply to the desired area as needed
- Aromatically: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times a day
- Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
Cymbopogon nardus† (Citronella) oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil