Eucalyptus Radiata essential oil comes from the distilled steam of an Evergreen tree native to Australia. Eucalyptus Radiata holds a fresh and clean scent that promotes a stimulating and rejuvenating environment.
Uses for Eucalyptus Radiata
- Put 5–10 drops of Eucalyptus oil on a warm, damp washcloth and place it in the shower just out of direct contact with the water before showering to create a cooling, Eucalyptus-infused steam
- Diffuse it in your home or workspace for a stimulating and rejuvenating environment.
- Create a DIY room refresher spray from Eucalyptus Radiata essential oil to oppose stale odors
How to Use
- Topically: Dilute 1 drop with V-6™ or olive oil and apply to the desired area as needed
- Aromatically: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times a day
- Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
Eucalyptus radiata† leaf oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil