Lemon essential oil is cold-pressed directly from the rinds of lemons and gives the bright scent of freshly picked fruit.
Lemon oil can be used on the skin to clear blemishes, and in hair to smooth its look.
Uses for Lemon oil
- Add a few drops to naturally derived floors, window, and surface cleaning solutions
- Note: Do not use Lemon oil on granite or stone, as it may etch the surface.
- Add Lemon oil to skin care products to reduce the appearance of blemishes
- Add to conditioner and DIY hair masques to give your hair a smoother, shinier look
- Diffuse Lemon alone or with other citrus oils (such as Tangerine, Grapefruit, Orange, Bergamot, Rosemary, Tea Tree, Tarragon, and Eucalyptus Radiata) to create a clean-smelling and positive environment
How to Use
- Topically: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6™ or olive oil and apply to the desired area as needed
- Aromatically: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times a day
Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying the product.
Citrus limon† (Lemon) peel oil
† 100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil