Silky, smooth body butter, Oh Yes!
There is nothing like this
Whipped Body Butter Cream no heat required – Are you ready?
What you’ll need:
- 1/4 cup Organic Coconut oil – solid and cold-pressed
- 1/2 cup Organic Shea Butter
- 1/4 cup Organic Jojoba, Almond, or Young Living’s V6 Carrier Oil
- 15 to 30 drops of Young Living Essential Oil (single or combo of oils)
- 1 – 12-ounce mason jar and lid
- All ingredients need to be at room temperature, to whip well
- Using a stand mixer or bowl with hand mixer add coconut oil, shea butter, and your choice of jojoba, almond, or Young Living’s V6 carrier oil.
- Mix for 5 to 7 minutes on medium-high until it looks like whipped cream
- Add your choice of essential oils, whip until blended
- Spoon into your 12-ounce mason jar
Essential Oil Suggestions:
- Cedarwood and Lavender – Relaxing
- Lavender – Who doesn’t love lavender, and if you don’t no problem choose another oil
- Stress Away – Got stress, let it go
- Frankincense – your skin will love it
- Frankincense and lavender – a great skin combo
- Peace and Calming – it is all in the name
- Peppermint – after a hard workout
- Wintergreen, Copaiba, and Clove for those really hard body days
- Your favorite essential oil/oils – The Best
Shout out for this amazing recipe goes to my friend Dawn, here is her website for more of her recipes and info.