Super simple and durable. You only need 4 items to make your All-Purpose Wipes.
The best part – No harsh chemicals,
Wait, the best part really is THEY WORK.
Clean without wearing rubber gloves, there is no need to.
What you’ll need:
- Container (I used a wide mouth glass jar – don’t tell everyone but I save my glass, you never know when you will need it 🙂 )
- 200 Coffee filters (unbleached if possible)
- 4 cups of filtered water, maybe more
- 2 to 4 tbsp. of Thieves household cleaner (I use 4)
- Add 4 cups of water to the container
- Mix in Thieves cleaner
- Pack in your coffee filters
- Cap your container.
- Swirl liquid around, you could flip the container. Let all the liquid get absorbed.
That is it, you’re done. Easy right?
Keep the big container at home or work. Get a smaller container to have in your car, camper, backpack or where needed.
Some coffee filters absorb more liquid than others. If you need to you can add more water. 4 cups worked well for me. Pull out one wipe at a time and clean the nasties away. The filters hold up well. This is a keeper.
Like all cleaners spot test. I have never had a problem, but let’s error on the safe side.
If you don’t have Thieves Household Cleaner here is how to get yours through Young Living. I would happy to help you get started.