Back-pain can be completely debilitating in even the slightest amounts, we can all agree there.
It’s crucial to find the right cream or balm to apply in order to allow your body to naturally heal itself. Many store-bought creams often act as numbing bandaids where a homemade, organic back balm will provide the right vitamins, minerals, and overall nutrients your body needs without toxic chemicals.
Can you feel the muscles in your back/body?
Unless you just finished a vigorous workout, it’s usually not the best feeling.
- completed a workout
- played sports
- attended a physically demanding job
- taken care of small children (all day)
- or a host of other things (called life)
Easy to Make Back Balm for those days when you really need it
- 1/4 cup beeswax pellets or grated beeswax
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2 teaspoon cayenne powder
- 2 teaspoon ginger powder
- 25-30 drops peppermint or wintergreen essential oil
- 25-30 drops lavender essential oil
- 20-25 Copibia essential oil (This essential oil boost the properties of the other oils)
- Glass mason jar
Use only 100% pure therapeutic brand essential oils. The only brand I use is Young Living.
- Place pot on the stove at medium-low with about 2″ of water.
- In a glass mason jar add the beeswax
- When beeswax is melted, add the coconut oil, cayenne pepper and ginger powder.
- Stir to combine.
- When completely melted and stirred well remove from heat.
- Let mixture cool a bit. (you don’t want it too hot, the heat can destroy the properties of the essential oils)
- Add essential oils, stir again
- Pour into a glass or metal tins to set up.
- Label and use as necessary
Get your Young Living essential oils here.