What you’ll need:
- 2 Zucchinis – spiralized
- 1 small sweet onion thinly sliced
- A hand full of grape tomatoes (give or take to your liking) quartered
- ½ teaspoon dill
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon butter
- ½ teaspoon Celtic Sea Salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese grated (a little or a lot, your choice)
*Recommended to use organic veggies and seasonings*
- Heat skillet to a medium heat and melt butter. Sauté onions, salt, pepper, and dill for a few minutes until onions are soft.
- Stir in minced garlic and chopped tomatoes. Sauté for a minute longer.
- Add zucchini to pan, stir and heat through. Taste, adjust salt, pepper, and dill as needed. If necessary, drizzle some olive oil over vegetables (love that extra flavor!)
- Once heated, sprinkle parmesan cheese on top, cover for a minute or until cheese is melted.
This is one mouthwatering dish that goes with just about anything.
Simple, flavorful and… good for you!