What you’ll need:
- Sweet potatoes (preferably organic)
- Olive oil (Cold Pressed)
- Nutritional yeast
- Celtic sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Peel your sweet potatoes and cut into slices, then into french fry shapes (If you have a mandoline slicer it’s super fast and consistent thickness)
- Spread out your fries onto a single layer pan and drizzle olive oil on top. Toss the fries around so they are all covered with olive oil.
- Sprinkle some nutritional yeast and Celtic sea salt on the fries and toss them around again.
- Put in the oven for about 10-15 minutes, then flip the fries and put them back in for another 10-15 minutes. You can adjust the time depending on how crispy you like them.
Voila! You now have a sweet, and healthier alternative to conventional french fries 🙂
*If you want to sweeten the fries up a little more, you can sprinkle some Sucanat sugar and cinnamon on top