Cellulite seems to creep up on our thighs, legs, butt, and stomach and then one day we wonder how it appeared.
Next, we try to figure out if there is anything we can do about it.
If there is a natural way, I’m all in.
With this in mind, it’s time to dig in and do some homework on how to get rid of the cellulite for good!
I Propose the Grapefruit Cellulite Challenge! Who’s Ready?
For the first time, my New Year Resolution will be about cellulite reduction
Yes, many women are interested in a body without cellulite. However, most are not sure if it is even possible. My friends, family, and community come in all shapes and sizes. Several of us noticed that even those who are thin are not exempt from cellulite. Of course, healthy eating, exercise, proper sleep patterns, stress and other factors do play a roll in cellulite. The toxins that we consume and are exposed to are stored in our fat cells to protect our body. With this in mind, it is necessary to work on detoxing our bodies too. One way is to consume fermented foods and beverages. Make lifestyle changes to limit our chemical exposure. Remember even one positive change will have a long-term impact.
A study called “The effects of grapefruit on weight..” was even published in the JOURNAL OF MEDICINAL FOOD!
91 obese patients were randomized into four groups to determine if consuming grapefruit or grapefruit products had a reduction in weight. After 12 weeks the three treatment groups had significant weight loss over the control group. They were consuming the following:
- Fresh grapefruit
- Grapefruit juice
- Grapefruit capsules
- Select one of the following choices to use grapefruit to daily.
- If possible take photos for your personal use. Of course, you could share them because we would all like to share in your success.
- Let’s find out which produce the best success.
- Post your name and what option you have selected in the comments of this post.
- Keep us informed of any changes; this could be a reduction of cellulite, weight, more energy, uplifted mood or any other results.
Do one or more of the following for 30 days.
5. Use Young Livings Cel-lit Magic Massage Oil This product is made using: the following essential oils, grapefruit, cypress, cedarwood, juniper, and clary along with grape seed oil, wheat germ oil, olive oil. Looking to tone up the appearance of your skin massage Cel-lit Magic where necessary. Shake well before using.
6. Kombucha with the second ferment with grapefruit juice. Get your ferment on using some grapefruit juice. Use either bottled juice or squeeze your own fresh. Add 1/4 to 1/2 cup grapefruit juice as a guide, adjust to your taste. Use your finished kombucha with the added grapefruit juice to your flip top glass bottle. Allow kombucha to sit on the counter for one to two days, then place in refrigerator. For more detailed instructions on brewing kombucha click here.
7. Grapefruit Aromatherapy Run your diffuser using Young Living grapefruit essential oil. Diffuse daily. Depending on the size of your water reservoir use between 5 to 12 drops.
Remember to share your stories on this blog.
Let’s do this together. By the way, I’m excited to join all of you on this grapefruit journey.
As always to your health and wellbeing,