We all need a little help doing the laundry. Stains happen, that is life. Sometimes we get messy while having fun or working on projects.
This is a powerhouse, let’s get started.
What you’ll need:
- Glass eyedropper bottle (you choose the size)
- Thieves Laundry Soap
- Thieves Household Cleaner (use the Thieves cleaner undiluted)
- Thieves Dish Soap
- Fill the bottle with one-third of each of the above ingredients
- Fill only to the shoulder of the bottle to allow room for the eyedropper
- Screw-on the top
- Gently shake to combine
- Use on stains before doing laundry
Use equal amounts of cleaner and dish soap if you don’t have the laundry soap yet.
I tried using a spray bottle but it got foaming and started running down the side of the bottle (I felt that I was getting more on my hands than my garment). The eyedropper allows for targeted application.